Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Minor hand surgery

Patrick said they cut open his hand and found nothing. They have drained the puss and cleaned it out but he's still swollen and his hand hurts. Its very painful. He is still on the IV drip for anti-bionics and on bed rest. That's' killing him!!! They plan to do something else for him, he doesn't know what else. What timing huh??

I read where they had to amputate someones hand due to a spider bite. Lord, I hope it doesn't go there!!! Freaky huh?

This has happened to Patrick, plus we had that sailor, Amber who died in the English Channel of a heart attack. She was only 23. Then Eric, (a sailor) was in a critical car accident and is hanging on for his life right now. What is going on???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts