Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sport had surgery

Yesterday I took Sport in to have his "tumor" removed. It went well. I saved almost $60 by asking for my senior discount. You have to ASK because they won't automatically do it. I also took in my other bill, 2 weeks ago and had them adjust that. I have earned that discount and so if I sound like a pest or a nag to them, so be it.

Anyway, my 12 yr old puppy is fine but they found a urinary tract infection so he's on antibiotics. In a few days I have to get a urine sample - NOW how the HECK am I going to do that...on a DOG???

Poor guy has to walk around with the Elizabethan collar - bumping into walls. He's freakin the cats out BIG TIME. Its pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts