Monday, March 23, 2009

Mom and Dad's RV might get sold


I just want it off my driveway. Some man from Oregon made me a offer of $5000 and I took it. He is on his way down here and should be here by 10am. He's only 2 hours away. It saves me money because I won't have to get it smogged here in California and its cheaper up there in Oregon plus its on NON-OP so I went down to the DMV and got a one day permit to drive it. So unless this man tries to get me down lower (I told him I would not take anything less than 5000) he's got a new RV and I can pay my attorney fees and get this monster off my driveway. This man is getting a really good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts