Wednesday, September 05, 2007

11 lbs lost on South Beach in 1 month





I'm pleased but not ecstatic. I expected to lose more. OKAY, I'll take it and be glad. I have 30 more lbs I want to lose. Then I will maintain and then go for 10-15 more depending on how bad I wrinkle and sag. I can already tell in my face and my boobs and my ankles. BUT the destination is supposed to me in my MIDDLE. I see a little improvement. I can comfortably fit into my size 11/12 jeans without having to contort my body in to them, as before, simply because I REFUSED to buy a size 13/14. Now I can say I am a solid 11/12.

My goal are those size 6, white jeans I have in storage....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts