Sunday, January 28, 2007

To talk or not to talk...

I find I need to write. If I don't, I get all bottled up inside. Especially since I am not a big talker. I'm a quiet person, and find I can never get a word in, when surrounded by other women (or men) who major in talking.

So I listen...and I find out a lot of things, when I listen. It so happens I married a talker and both my Mom and my sister are talkers. My dad (God rest his soul) was quiet and listened. I don't mind talkers, if they actually have something to say. My husband, 99% of the time, does have something to say that is meaningful. I do admit, at times he repeats himself...but that goes with being 50...At times, I even ask him, to talk to me, when on long drives, because he always has something to say and most of the time, it is educational and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts