Monday, January 08, 2007

The YUCKY things in LIFE

My dad passed away.

He was only 74. It was a shock, because I really thought he would make it to about 79 at least. I have been spending a lot of time on the phone, listening to my Mom. I actually am grieving for her, because I hate to see her so alone. They were married for almost 54 years and they were 2 peas in a pod. God bless them. My mom is a strong woman and I know she'll make it, but she has to go through it.

Its like anything in life that is yucky - death, divorce, illness, struggles, etc. Yep and death the biggie!

 Mom has bronchial pneumonia and so I just ask some prayers for her. She's seen the DOC and he's treated her. She's on medication. I just pray she gets her strength back. This is a lousy time for her to get sick. Thankfully, we have prayer to deal with those yucky, creepy times in our life. IMAGINE life without HOPE and prayer? I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts